(link will be live on Aug 14th)
Fall 2013 Program Dates:
- FALL REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 14TH AT 9AM
- Programs start week of August 26th
- Fall 2013 5K – November 10th, 9 am
- Season ends November 16th
- Any family can apply for Partial Scholarships online when you register.
- Scholarships are on a sliding scale starting at $25.
Locations: Don’t see a site near you? Click here to learn how you can start a site in your school or community.
The Atlanta Council offers programs in 4 counties within greater Atlanta: Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton* and Gwinnett.
* Beginning January 2012, Fulton County Public Schools accessed a facilities site fee for all extracurricular activities. Therefore, the program fees for Girls on the Run participants in Fulton County Public Schools have increased by $10 to cover a portion of this expense.
General Registration Info:
- Program fee:$170, (*$180 for Fulton County Public School sites)
- (includes race registration for designated GOTR end-of- season 5K)
- Partial Scholarships are available online on a sliding scale fee starting at $25
- * Beginning January 2012, Fulton County Public Schools accessed a facilities site fee for all extracurricular activities. Therefore, the program fees for Girls on the Run participants in Fulton County Public Schools have increased by $10 to cover a portion of this expense.
- Program locations: With limited exceptions all sites are only open to students who currently attend that school. Community sites that are open to all are indicated accordingly on the program list and on Active registration.
- Registration closes the first week of the program
- Refunds will be offered through the first week of the program
- Team sizes are small and typically fill quickly. In the event that a team does not reach a minimum of 8 participants prior to the first week you will be offered an alternate location or a refund.
- Wait List: If the location you would like fills you can add your name to the wait list. Go to Contact Us and write Wait List in the Subject Line and type the location site you want and a phone number in the Message area. A staff member will contact you if a space opens up.
- Programs are 12-weeks long, offered in the fall and spring and meet twice a week for 90 minutes during the academic year. Participation is a twice a week commitment. Please do not register if you can not attend both days. GOTR reserves the right to dismiss a child without a refund if they miss more than 4 sessions.
- Please have available the following information when registering: Insurance information, doctor contact info, emergency contact info and a credit card (for online registration).