Run, Walk, Celebrate! Register now for Girls on the Run of Atlanta Spring 5K on April 27, 2013, 8:00 a.m., at West Stride. Join GOTR girls, parents, coaches, friends and community runners in this extraordinary celebration of health, wellness and girl power! Registration includes entrance into the race-day expo with refreshments, vendors, Goody Happy Hair and more.
Race proceeds benefit the Girls on the Run of Atlanta Scholarship fund. Open to the public, this is a non-competitive, timed race with all #1 Bibs. Runners, walkers and strollers welcome (no pets, please).
Online registration is now closed. You can register at West Stride Thursday and Friday or race morning. Race is RAIN or SHINE. See below for Parking. See you Saturday!
Race Info: Become a Race Sponsor (click here to learn more)
- Race Starts: at West Stride running store located, 3517 Northside Pkwy., Atlanta, GA 30327(I-75 at W Paces Ferry).
- Race Start Time: 5K starts at 8am on Northside Parkway. Tot Trot at 9am in the expo area (no fee, no t-shirt)
- Parking: *New parking location this year* Park at Northcreek Office Park Building, 3715 Northside Parkway NW, Atlanta, GA 30327. No Parking at Church of the Apostles or the Publix Shopping Center. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- Course map : (click to view)
Registration Info: (All Non-GOTR Participants need to register for the race. GOTR participants are already registered)
- General Registration: $25; includes, entrance into the race-day expo with refreshments, vendors, Goody Happy Hair and a race goody bag. All race registration proceeds benefit the Girls on the Run of Atlanta Scholarship fund.
- JOIN THE 5K SUPERSTARS: For $125 you can sponsor a girl in the spring program while running like a star! SuperStars receive all the same benefits as general registration plus a West Stride technical tee, a GOTR running hat, and a gift certificate for a sports massage at Georgia Sports Massage. All SuperStars will be entered into a drawing for a refurbished Garmin watch.
- Register online: CLICK HERE (online registration closes 4/24/13 AT MIDNIGHT)
- Register in person at: West Stride, 3517 Northside Pkwy., Atlanta, GA 30327 Phone: 404-467-1010
- Pre-Race Packet Pick-up: Come by early and pick-up your Race Packet and get some shopping in at West Stride. Available at West Stride running store (I-75 and W. Paces Ferry).
- Thursday April 25th 4-7pm
- Friday, April 26 11am-7pm
- GOTR girls and coaches your packets will be available on race day only.
- Race Day Packet Pick-up & registration: opens at 6:30 am at Northside Parkway Shopping Center in front of West Stride. Please plan on arriving no later than 7:00 am. Race starts at 8:00 am sharp
Directions to Packet Pick Up/In-Store Registration: West Stride/Northside Parkway Shopping Center:
- From North of Atlanta: Take I-75 South to Exit 256 for Mt. Paran Rd toward Northside Pkwy/US-41. Merge onto Mt. Paran Rd. Turn left at Northside Pkwy. and continue about a mile down Northside Pkwy on the left.
- Northcreek Office Park, 3715 Northside Parkway NW, Atlanta, GA 30327, will be on your left.
- From South of Atlanta: Take I-75 North to Exit 255 for Northside Pkwy/US-41 toward W Paces Ferry Rd. Turn left onto Northside Pkwy and continue about half a mile up Northside Pkwy on the right.
- Northcreek Office Park, 3715 Northside Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30327, will be on your right.
- NEW Parking for 2013: Park at Northcreek Office Park Building, 3715 Northside Parkway NW, Atlanta, GA 30327. Only .4 mi from parking lot to the Expo. Please enter via the north entrance, park and use the south entryway as the pedestrian exit to walk up to the expo.
- No Parking at Church of the Apostles or the Publix Shopping Center. Carpooling is highly recommended.
- NO PARKING in the Okay Café/Publix’s Parking Lot. or Church of the Apostles Cars left during race will be towed.